We all know how important it is to have a smartphone, a smartphone because it plays a great role in our life. People like to play games, watch videos, watch movies etc. on their smartphone. But sometimes, when you are at home or while traveling, you don’t have access to the internet and you need to watch something on TV. How to cast from laptop to tv is your ultimate savior.
So, what will you do then? Just take a laptop and watch the same thing that you were watching on your smartphone. There are many reasons why people watch movies on their laptops, but the most important one is that they want to watch movies on the big screen. If you want to see your TV channels on your laptop then your must read out how to watch TV channels on laptop without internet?
However, when you’re watching a movie on your laptop, you can’t use the remote to control the volume and change the channel. This can be very frustrating, especially if you have a group of friends or family who want to watch the same movie together. Luckily, there is a solution.
How to cast from laptop on TV:
You can use one of the subsequent ways to cast from laptop to tv:
- Use Chromecast
This is the simplest and easiest way to cast anything from laptop to television. All you need to do is to just install the app on your smartphone and then connect the device to the TV and then you can cast windows device to TV or anything that you want. If you want to cast your zoom meeting on your TV and don’t know how to do that then we are here to solve your problem so check out how to cast zoom to tv from laptop?
- Use AirPlay
This is another best way to cast from laptop via airplay to television. You need to get an Apple device and you will be able to do it easily.
Steps to Cast from Laptop to TV using Chromecast
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Open the Chromecast extension and add the Chromecast in the list.
- On the top right corner, click on the three dots and select ‘Cast Screen’.
- Now on the top left corner, select the Chromecast device.
- Now select the Chromecast device.
- Now connect the Chromecast device to your Wifi router.
- Open the YouTube app and play any video from the internet.
- Select the Chromecast device and you will see a message that says ‘Ready’.
- Now press the power button and select the Chromecast device.
- The content will be played on the tv.
Steps to cast from laptop on tv using HDMI:
- Here are 7 easy steps to cast your laptop to TV with HDMI cable.
- Plug the cable into the computer
- Connect the cable to the back of your monitor.
- Now connect the cable to the back of the TV.
- Make sure that the TV is connected to the internet and the power.
- Go to your device, if you are not able to see anything then check the connection.
- Open the software and select your TV.
- You will see the message saying that the computer has been successfully cast to your TV.
Steps to cast from laptop to tv with Airplay:
- Turn on your laptop and then click the option of “cast screen” on your laptop.
- If you are using a new laptop, then you won’t find the option of “cast screen” on the laptops, but you will find an option called “mirror display”.
- Click on the mirror display option and wait for a few seconds.
- Now, you will see the “mirror screen” on your tv.
- The only thing that you will need to do now is to switch the audio output to the tv. If you are using an old tv, then you won’t find the option to change the audio output.
- If you are using a new tv, then you will find the option to change the audio output on your tv.
- Click on the option and select the audio output for the tv.
- Now, you are ready to start streaming the video and images from your laptop to the tv.
- Select your favorite videos or images from the folders on your laptop.
- Now, start playing the video from your laptop.
- When you stop watching the video, you will see the mirror screen on the tv.
- Now, you can pause the video or even stop the video.
- To resume the video, press the play button of the tv.
How to stop casting from laptop to TV?
- As the screens are getting larger, so is the danger of your eyes getting strained. In order to avoid this, try to use a wide angle monitor. The wide angle monitor is the one which gives you a wider view. But if you don’t have a wide angle monitor, you can get it at the store.
- The second way to stop from laptop to tv is by using a TV stand. This is the most common way to stop from laptop to tv. The TV stand has two sides, one side for TV and the other side for your laptop. But if you have a bigger TV and a small laptop, you can buy a laptop stand which has a shelf for your laptop.
- Another way to stop from laptop to tv is by using a laptop monitor. The laptop monitor is the one which connects to your laptop. You can attach it to your laptop and use it as a separate monitor. This will save you from the trouble of having to carry your laptop everywhere.
If you want to see your laptop screen on a multiple monitors but you tried hard from a long time and need to read a blog post to do it then read out how to connect two monitors to a laptop?
In conclusion, you can watch TV shows and movies on your smartphone or tablet, but you can’t really interact with them. To watch a show or movie, you have to be near the screen, which means you can’t watch it when you’re on the go. To solve this problem, you can use a casting device buy spotify plays. This device allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet to the TV, so you can watch your favorite movies and shows from anywhere.
- How to turn your laptop into a home security system?
- How to force shut down your laptop?
- How to use a laptop on a treadmill?
- How to get 1080p output from laptop?
- How to split screen on dell laptop?
Frequently Ask Questions
How do I cast from laptop to tv?
The best way to cast from laptop to tv is with a video camera. With a video camera, you can easily record your video, and then you can transfer the video to your computer.
Can I edit the video on my computer?
Yes, you can edit the video on your computer. You can crop the video, add text, and add titles.
What should I look for when I cast from laptop to tv?
When you’re casting from laptop to tv, make sure that you have a good camera. A good camera will help you to get better quality. Also, make sure that your lighting is good.
How do I know what size to make my video?
The size of the video depends on how big your screen is. If your screen is small, you’ll need to make a short video. If your screen is large, you can make a longer video.
Syed is an entrepreneur PC-loving as well as a Laptop Expert and person who is the visionary in the creation of Laptops Mag. He is obsessed with Laptops as well as their components and is constantly seeking to know more. Through Laptops mag, he hopes to transform and alter the way online reviews are conducted.