If you have a laptop, you probably know the frustration of having to change the color of the keyboard. It’s not only annoying, but it can also be a pain when you’re trying to type quickly.
You have to stop and look up at the keyboard every time you need to type something. It’s not very efficient. That’s why this article was created. I’ll show you how to change the color of your keyboard from blue to black, and how to change the keyboard color on laptop.
There are a number of reasons why you might want to change the color of your keyboard from blue to black. One reason is that blue is too bright. If you want to read or write, you might find that the blue light is too distracting.
That’s why it’s a good idea to switch your keyboard to black. Black is more dark, which can be helpful when you are trying to concentrate. You can also make your laptop a little easier to use by switching its color to black.
Another reason to change the color of your keyboard is that you can save some battery life. Blue lights consume a lot of power. When you turn the brightness down, you can actually extend the battery life of your laptop.
Finally, you can also turn off the lights on your keyboard. If you don’t have a light on your keyboard, it will be easier for you to type in the dark.
Hence, if you are also struggling with the problem of changing keyboard color, then you are on the right path. In this blog we are catering to the most asked question about how to change keyboard color on a laptop? If you are facing issue to turn on your laptop then check the reasons why won’t my dell laptop turn on?
How To Change Keyboard Backlit Color?
In order to reduce your energy consumption and increase your battery life, you can use the color changing keyboard backlight option. You can easily adjust this feature to suit your needs.
- First, you need to go to the Control Panel. Next, you should look under the Display section.
- Now, you need to click on the Power Options icon.
- After you have clicked on it, you need to click on the Advanced Settings button.
- Finally, you can click on the Power Options button.
- You should find that the Color scheme for the Keyboard Backlight option is the first option that you should click on.
- There, you will be able to select the color of the keyboard backlight.
- You can also reset your laptop if needed.
How To Change Keyboard Light Color On Windows 10?
If you want to change the color of the keyboard backlight, you should be able to do it with the settings. In order to change the keyboard backlight color, you will first need to find the setting.
- If you want to change the keyboard backlight color, you should first go to the Control Panel.
- Then, you should look under the Display section.
- Next, you should click on the Power Options icon.
- After that, you should click on the Advanced Settings button.
- Finally, you should click on the Power Options button.
After turn on your keyboard colour and adjust it accordingly then if you want to play games on your laptop so that read out how to play Xbox 360 on a laptop with HDMI?
How To Change Keyboard Light Color On Windows 8 or 8.1?
In windows 8 and 8.1:
- Click on the Windows icon in the taskbar and select Settings.
- Then click on PC & Devices -> Devices.
- Select “Input and Gaming Devices” -> “Keyboard”
- You can now click on the “Customize Colors” option.
- There are 4 choices. Blue, White, Red, and Purple.
- Blue, White, Red, and Purple are the only colors available.
- If you like a different color, you can always click on it.
How To Change Keyboard Light Color On Windows 7?
To change the keyboard light color on windows 7, you can follow the steps below:
- Click Start
- Type “control panel” in the search box
- Click “Control Panel”
- Click “Appearance and Personalization”
- Click “Colors”
- Click “Change the color of keyboard backlight”
- Click “OK”.
- Choose a color you like from the list.
How To Change Keyboard Backlit Color On Mac?
To change the keyboard backlit color on your Mac, you need to open up the Keyboard preference pane.
- Click on the ‘Backlight’ tab, and then click the ‘Change’ button.
- You can choose from a few different options.
- Some Mac users have a white keyboard and a black screen, while others have a black keyboard and a white screen.
- If you are the type of person who prefers a black screen with a white keyboard, then you can make the screen white by changing the ‘Keyboard’ tab.
- In addition, you can choose from several other colors. However, the key is to clean your laptop.
Mac OS X is a Unix-like operating system developed by Apple Inc. It is the primary operating system of Mac computers. If you want a portable laptop so that you can take it anywhere so you must have knowledge How much does a laptop weigh read it.
I’m glad you asked! In fact, you just saved me a bunch of trouble! This was actually a very simple process.
All you need to do is to go to the Keyboard & Mouse section of Settings. There, you’ll see a whole slew of options, including backlighting.
From there, you’ll be able to select the desired color.
To confirm, you can try using the keyboard shortcut Win + K or Cmd + K.
Let me know if you’re interested in taking your productivity to the next level! Feel free to drop a message for any query.
- How many watts to charge a laptop?
- How to get 1080p output from laptop?
- How to use laptop as monitor for ps4?
- How to change a processor in a HP Laptop?
- How to reset the Acer Laptop?
Can I change my laptop keyboard light?
Yes, you can change your laptop keyboard light to a different color. You will need to have the right software and know how to change it.
How do you change your keyboard color?
You can change the color of your keyboard by using a keyboard cover. Some keyboards come with covers that can be used to change the color of the keys.
How do I change my keyboard light?
You need to go to the keyboard’s control panel and change the light setting to one of the three options available.
How do I change the keyboard theme on my laptop?
On a Windows-based laptop, you can go to Start then go to Settings
- Control Panel and Hardware and Sound
- Go to Keyboard and Mouse and then Advanced tab
- Click the Keyboard tab and Change Keyboards and then choose the one you want.
- On a Mac, you can go to System Preferences followed by Keyboard and Input Menu tab
- Now Change Keyboards and then choose the one you want.
Syed is an entrepreneur PC-loving as well as a Laptop Expert and person who is the visionary in the creation of Laptops Mag. He is obsessed with Laptops as well as their components and is constantly seeking to know more. Through Laptops mag, he hopes to transform and alter the way online reviews are conducted.